We spent one night at Oceano on a mini-getaway. We booked a King suite which was HUGE. It had a very large balcony. The bathroom was very large, with lots of counter space around the sink. Everyone at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. There isn't much nearby and the shopping mall adjacent doesn't have many stores, but we were happy just to hang out and it suited us perfectly.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.