This review is in regards to the bar/dining experience only
My family and I have been enjoying the dining experience at Oceana since the hotel first opened. Last night was no exception, our dinners were fabulous – the crab cakes with mashed potatoes and asparagus and the fish taco dinner were both superb. The ingredients were fresh, the portions plentiful and the prices reasonable! The atmosphere is pleasant, cozy, and relaxing and the service is exceptional. There is an excellent selection of menu items to choose from, an overall outstanding experience!
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.