We just recently stayed at the Oceano and all we can say was it was fabulous! The staff at the front desk (Jen, David, and Dillon) were very friendly and also very professional. We had reserved a Deluxe King suite and it was very clean and the view of the harbor was fantastic.We also has massage treatments at the Oceano Spa that were very good. Eleana was very helpful with getting us the times we requested. All in all, our weekend at the Oceano was fantastic. We will definitely be coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.