I researched and researched hotels in Half Moon Bay. I wanted something special for my husbands birthday. I was somewhat concerned about the other reviews of fog horn noise but decided to chance it. I am so glad I did. We were in a delux king suite (rm 301). The horn noise was barely audible.
We enjoyed many features of the room, including relaxing in front of the fireplace as well as on the patio watching the sunset. We also enjoyed room service dinner on our own dining table. Food was above average and service was excellent and prompt.
The suite (and entire resort) was impeccably clean. Linens were of very high quality and the bed was comfortable.
This resort should be on everyone's list of places to stay. It is really a special place, meticulously designed, well kept and with world class service. There is nothing about my stay that could have been improved upon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay