Stayed for a conference/NET class. I liked the room. Seperate shower and short but deep. Bathtub. Seperate "kitchenette and dining/living area. Only one chair at dining table, which was weird and unpractical. Fireplace rocks! Fog horn 24/7 ! I liked it, others found it annoying. No spa services at all! Others called and left messages, and noone ever called back. So don'tuse. This if you are looking for a Spa vacation!!!
A lot of restaurants nearby. Rock Cod. Delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay