We stayed at the Oceano for two nights. The hotel is very close to the ocean and I believe most of the rooms have some kind of a view. The rooms are very large and have a gas fireplace, a nice touch which my wife enjoyed immensely. Our room also had a mini refrigerator, safe, robes, balcony and coffee maker. Only the single serve coffee maker could use an upgrade, the rest of the room was newly appointed. We had the lowest price room, and it was great. Several restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. We did not use the spa so I have no knowledge or recommendation of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful Half Moon Bay Harbor, the Oceano is one of the Bay Area's favorite hotels. Luxurious suites boast private balconies and fireplaces within a seaport architectural style. The hotel offers over 12,000 square feet of outdoor and indoor meeting space including the Grand Ballroom, meeting rooms with ocean views, and outdoor garden and tent space. The lobby Bar and Grill offers guests casual coastal fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner or private in-room dining. With coastal views and dedicated events staff, Weddings and banquets are our specialty. Several fine restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. Surrounding activities include golf, championship surfing, kayaking, pier and deep sea fishing, horseback riding, sailing, hiking and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay