We stayed at the Oceano for two nights. The hotel is very close to the ocean and I believe most of the rooms have some kind of a view. The rooms are very large and have a gas fireplace, a nice touch which my wife enjoyed immensely. Our room also had a mini refrigerator, safe, robes, balcony and coffee maker. Only the single serve coffee maker could use an upgrade, the rest of the room was newly appointed. We had the lowest price room, and it was great. Several restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel. We did not use the spa so I have no knowledge or recommendation of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay