I'm a local so don't really have occasion to stay in the hotel but have frequented the bar area for food and drinks on a number of occasions. The food is very good and the staff very professional and courteous. The service is a little slow because the bartender has to go back to the kitchen to retrieve the orders, but it is worth the wait. The hamburger is delicious and a good value, the goat cheese and portobello mushroom quesadilla is also tasty, as is the chili and clam chowder. It is usually a very quite and relaxing setting and it is nice to sit outside on a pleasant day and watch the happenings at the harbor. I have dined there frequently with family members and it is always an enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half Moon Bay's newest hotel located on the edge of the Pacific with views of Princeton Harbor, a quaint fishing village. Luxurious furnishings and comforts compliment the maritime setting. The hotel has a large ballroom, meeting rooms, a full bar with food service as well as room service. Weddings and banquets are a specialty. Several fine restaurants are nearby, and local activities include golf, championship surfing, pier and deep sea fishing and many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceano Hotel And Spa Half Moon Bay
- Oceano Hotel Half Moon Bay