Ok, folks - we have a winner, by a mile!
I've been staying in B&B's for over 5 years (in the Napa/Sonoma areas).
The picturesque setting and warm hospitality (of the new owners Dana & Brian), and overall location to some of the best winery veins in the area, make The Ridehour Inn one of the all-time GREAT B&B's.
It is warm, classic in decor, clean, quiet and oozes personality. All the creature comforts are at your fingertips, a guest kitchen with water, freshly baked goods and more, complimentary port for those cool evenings, hottub (brand new), a large provincial sitting room (way comfy for reading, chatting and/or tea), movies, books, good-sized well appointed rooms, and two of the best hosts one could wish for.
Breakfasts are served family style, DELICIOUS, gourmet and plenty of food.
The grounds are fantastic, 2+ acres of Inn, small detached cottages and wooded perimeter.
I can't say enough and we will definintely return. Take my recommendation, stay at The Ridenhour, they'll leave a light on for ya!
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.