This place was great! We loved the amazing breakfasts every morning (decadent french toast soufflé for example) and all of the small details that Brian and Dana paid attention to- homemade cookies in the guest kitchen, newspaper and DVD’s for guests, towels nicely rolled up outside by the hot tub- were really appreciated. We also loved the abundance of antiques and other great home décor pieces that made for a really cute B&B feel. The fact that all of the eggs and vegetables come fresh from their property is another plus! I see other reviews that comment on the noise, but we were not bothered at all and I am VERY sensitive to noise. We were in the Madrone so I can speak to that room and say it was quiet!
The inn is located a very short distance from the Red Wood Forrest and coast and definitely in a ‘small town,’ so if you are looking for rustic (in a nice, not crappy way!) this would be a good fit for you. For us, it was perfect as we were going for a cute bed and breakfast feel.
Overall we had a great experience and would definitely come back. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, great hosts, great breakfasts, and just generally cute! Thanks Brian and Dana!
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.