This place is not a hotel at all, it's a bed and breakfast. The grounds feel a little like a summer camp site more than a hotel or inn, but our individual room was very very comfortable. The bedsheets are so luxurious, and each room has a private entrance and a private bathroom. The communal kitchen is stocked with plenty of wine glasses, cheese boards, and mugs that my husband and I used daily for wine and cheese we bought at nearby vineyards that we visited (and no, we didn't have to do the dishes). We loved the fresh baked cookies and tea, and the breakfasts were delicious and unique. We enjoyed socializing with the other guests over breakfast, something you definitely don't get at a hotel. The owners Dana and Brian were really knowledgeable about nearby restaurants, vineyards, and attractions and were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County