My partner and I stayed were looking for several days to explore wine country and get away from the noise and hustle of work. We found the perfect place at Brian and Dana's quaint bed & breakfast. The food was made daily, with fresh baked cookies everyday, and the fruits and vegetables picked fresh from their garden on location! They are amazing hosts, very accommodating, and so friendly. Don't let the noise from River Road deter you from staying here. While the cars zooming by every now and then were indeed noticeable, they did not take away from our great experience. The room we stayed in was the Wisteria. It is relatively small, but had a queen size bed and plenty of floor space to play dominoes, watch DVDs, and spread out our luggage for four days. It had plenty of natural lighting and was very well kept. I highly recommend the Sonoma Orchid Inn to anyone wanting to getaway from city life and spend some time along the Russian River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County