I stayed here early August, as friends were also staying and recommended it to me. The rooms are all very nice, recently updated from what I see. Immaculate! Had a room with a small deck off the back that overlooks a vineyard and to the mountain beyond. A nice surprise. My bed was ultra comfy too.
Several amenities here as well, as listed on their site. I did not have a spa treatment, although usually do. Cannot vouch for that aspect, but will do so next visit.
The staff are all very personable, helpful.Walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants, as well as the Safeway store just across the road. My room had mini refrigerator and a MW, plus dishes and utensils. (Suggestion to owners, put a small cabinet up high where one can reach those things easily.)
I'd return and also recommend this resort highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Russian River Valley, the stylish, newly renovated West Sonoma Inn & Spa is superbly situated on acres of sun-splashed grounds featuring soaring redwoods, shaded lawns, vineyard views and pool. Our rooms and suites feature plush beds, crisp white linens, Italian tile bathrooms and wet bars or mini kitchens. Most of our units have fireplaces, many have private decks and valley views, some have private two-person hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your West Sonoma Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Sonoma Hotel Guerneville
- West Sonoma Inn And Spa
- West Sonoma Inn & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County