I can't say enough about this great property! The location put us within blocks of everywhere we went. the lobby and outdoor areas were so well done.Truely peaceful and beautiful in an understated way. There was a lovely wine tasting event one evening and a unique and delicious continental breakfast served in the morning with great coffee. There is a very nice pool area the kids enjoyed. Our suite included a real kitchen with a fridge we kept our picnic supplies and wine cool. The beds and linens were top notch. Guerneville has such excellent restaurants, great river access beach(Johnson's Beach) where we rented paddle boats. Armstrong woods State park offers lovely day hikes and the nearby wineries were as beautiful as they were delicious. A short drive to the coastal communities added another wonderful aspect to our trip.This trip was the hilight of our summer and my year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Russian River Valley, the stylish, newly renovated West Sonoma Inn & Spa is superbly situated on acres of sun-splashed grounds featuring soaring redwoods, shaded lawns, vineyard views and pool. Our rooms and suites feature plush beds, crisp white linens, Italian tile bathrooms and wet bars or mini kitchens. Most of our units have fireplaces, many have private decks and valley views, some have private two-person hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and Otel so you can book your West Sonoma Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Sonoma Hotel Guerneville
- West Sonoma Inn And Spa
- West Sonoma Inn & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County