My other half and I stayed here for a brief weekend respite as a pre-Valentine's day getaway. The innkeeper, Ted, welcomed us upon arrival and was very hospitable throughout our stay. We were impressed by the cleanliness and contemporary flair of our room, especially the modern bathroom. Ted informed us that he recently acquired the property and has renovated the rooms and has plans to do the same with the pool, just in time for the warmer weather. We enjoyed both the complimentary firepit and s'mores in the evening and especially loved the fresh homemade coffee cake offered as part of the complimentary continental breakfast. We will definitely return again, hopefully sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County