we stayed here for six nights in three cabins as a family group with four young children. couldn't have had a nicer trip - the booking and check-in were easy and the rooms lovely. the two-bedroom and kitchen rooms were nice and big. honestly, with one child wanting to sleep with mom and another in a pack and play, i could have just taken a one-bedroom.
there are k-cup coffee makers and a small fridge in the rooms, along with wine glasses, cork screw, etc.. outside there is a lovely grassy area and patio for playing, as well as a fenced-in pool. each night there was a fire with s'mores and the chance to meet lovely "neighbors." frank the cat is patient with curious kids, too. great breakfast 8-10am and coffee available all day in the lobby.
the only downside in being so close to the busy road the road-side cabins do rock a bit when a semi goes by, but didn't bother us much. town is a drive, not a walk, from the site, as are the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County