Having visited Guerneville many times from Colorado, I have never stayed outside of main business area. I decided to try someplace new and was pleasantly surpised how welcomed I felt as soon as I walked in the front door. All the staff were wonderful and very accomodating. There was a nice mix of couples, families and pets. I had a two bedroom cabin that embodied the Zen atmosphere of the gardens and common areas. The continental breakfast was delicious and filling and the nightime S'mores campfire was a real treat. It gave folks an opportunity to get to know each other a little better in a relaxed environment. I can't wait to visit again next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County