We stayed in a studio "cabin". It was very neat, clean, and accommodating. The bed linens and pillows were of good quality and most comfortable. There was a microwave, coffee maker and a good collection of STASH (my favorite) teas in the room. As there are two studios in a building with a common wall it was easy to hear the folks in the next room talking. Luckily they did not stay up too late.
While we did not partake, ingredients for smores were placed by the open pit fire in the garden in the evening. There is a bit of traffic noise as the cottages are on a busy street yet this did not bother us in the evening. The grounds are well kept and groomed. The staff was friendly and helpful.
I would stay here again and it was great for an overnight adventure to Guerneville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County