Staying at the cottages was the highlight of the weekend for me and my girlfriend. We were accomodated very warmly by the front-desk woman, Jeanne, when we notified her that we would be arriving later than we planned. She even turned on the room's heater so we would be cozy when we arrived. I slept like a baby in a comfy queen bed that had a variety of pillows for people who prefer firm or soft. Breakfast was a perfect way to start the day. Fruits, yogurt, bagels, pastries, juice, cofee, and tea. The courtyard was extremely relaxing and quaint. In addition, downtown Guernville is just a few minutes down the road and is a fun place to explore. The Cottages is close to vineyards, the ocean, and many small towns that occupy an afternoon. I can't wait to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County