We love this quaint place, reflecting the old mixed with the new. The cottage, #6 is very comfortable and perfect for 4, with two bedrooms, one with a full and the other with a queen sized bed. A nice light breakfast in the morning, with fruit, rolls, toast, bagels, juice and delicious coffee. There is a fire pit for roasting s'mores in the evening. A nice pool for the warm days. There is also a laundry room. There is street noise but it quiets down in the evening.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County