We decided on a last minute trip to Guerneville. With our dog. This place was perfect.
The cabins are darling. We were in a studio towards the back.
Absolutely sparkling clean. They think of everything. The details, the linens, the comfy bed are five star.
The common garden area is very peaceful and beautifully manicured.
These are little close set together cabins right off the main road into Guerneville. There is noise. As long as your neighbors are considerate, it should not be a problem. If you have noisy ones I can see where it might be an annoyance.
The proprietor and his staff do their best to take care of any thing you ask for. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating.
The place is very dog friendly.
Lola definitely gives this fifteen tail wags!
This is not five star for luxurious, it is five star for comfort, value and service.
Everyone goes out of their way to make your stay terrific. It was a very nice place to return to after our Guerneville adventures.
We love this little town and it is the people that make it great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County