I'm glad we found this place as we enjoyed our stay in the Russian River Valley very much. We were only here one night but it was very pretty and well located. We visited the beach, the Korbel champagne cellars, some small local tasting rooms, and Armstrong Redwoods State Preserve. And we walked to a bar down the road that had an outstanding burger and fries (watch the traffic). Our cottage was very cute and comfortable except that, since it was late fall, the floor was pretty chilly and the heater was a little loud clicking off and on during the night. I didn't really notice the road noise but a neighbor's big dog got to barking for about an hour in the evening and again in the morning. I would stay here again. The courtyard is lovely, the s'mores by the fire were tasty (we had it all to ourselves), the breakfast was very good, and the staff were friendly, even a little zen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County