Fortunately, we got a good deal to stay here. On the plus side it was cute, charming and quiet. I was actually surprised how quiet it was because the cottages are right next to a busy street. But they must have been pretty well insulated. I think it's a pretty nice place. The bed was fine. The shower was hot. And it was near downtown, which was also cute and charming. On the other hand, the heater was loud, the chairs in the room were broken and the biggest disappointment was that the lady working there did not start the fire so we could eat Smore's (the one thing I was looking forward to about staying there). It did stop raining so we asked if she would turn it on. But she said she would check the weather because if it rains again, the fire pit would turn into a big mess. We kept checking as it never rained the rest of the night. But no fire. Still it was an okay stay though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County