I like this place. The cottages are clean and the garden is very well maintained and peaceful. The staff was very friendly. However, I recommend splurging for one of the bigger options if possible because our studio was very small and shared a thin wall with the next room. Although the couple next to us were not particularly loud, I could hear their conversations, coughing and movement. I'm sure they heard us just the same. Yes, I could hear the road but that wasn't so intrusive.
Breakfast was sufficient: apples, bananas, bagel and coffee.
I love the property so I may go back and stay in a larger, free standing cottage but I would not go back and stay in a studio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County