We stayed for 3 nights, during our annual fall vacation.
Living in Southern Ca., we miss the leaves falling, and the cool air. We found everything that we were looking for within a short drive from our cabin, not to mention the fresh apples, and great food.
The cottage itself was modern and tasteful. I don't like clutter and "antiques". Good linens, good tv, kitchenette, spacious bathroom, fresh paint, nice deck with table and chairs. Very well landscaped, we brought the dog, welcome for a small pet fee, he loved it too. There was no traffic at this time of year. There were easily 100 wineries as well as Sonoma, Napa, Healdsburg, and Bodega Bay..all an easy drive. We didn't get to everything on our to do list, but we loved bringing home gourmet treats and cheeses and relaxing in our comfortable cottage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County