These cottages were a delightful find. We appreciated the great bed linens, wine glasses in the room and the quiet and private feeling of the grounds. The cottages were very close to the road, but the fencing and vegetation gave us a feeling that we were in a private oasis. Breakfast was included and was adequate for the price we paid. This area is close to a wonderful state park with a redwood forest and to manysmall towns with great little restaurants. We had some great meals in that area of California. The owner/manager gave us lots of good information about wineries to visit that fit our criteria, so we could narrow down the choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County