Beautiful property in a beautiful area.
super private and quiet (one exception - see below) with a relaxed atmosphere
good wi-fi at no charge
fireplace in the room
magnifying mirror for putting on contacts and makeup
nice amenities including conditioner & bathrobes
lots of plug-ins for charging devices
Bonus points for the organic garden, chickens and field of solar panels.
During the week, there's an early delivery truck (like before 7am) that has a loud backing-up beep. The jacuzzi in our room never did work although we reported it. There was a leaky shower valve which was fixed but unfortunately we were homeless while it was being repaired. They did send a bottle of wine for our trouble, though.
Guerneville is a good location for going to the coast (Goat Rock Beach), the Armstrong Redwoods and Korbel winery, which has a fantastic tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County