We spent 2 nights att he Applewood Inn. The setting is beautiful nestled in the redwoods and the grounds are lovely. The innkeepers are very friendly and helpful. Our room, which was one of the smallest, grew on us and it had a little private patio which we very much enjoyed. The breakfasts were awesome and came with the room and the food in the restaurant was some of the best we have ever had. The inkeepers directed us to the Russian River wine road which had awesome scenery and great wine tasting at the wineries. The room we were in would be hard to navigate for an older person as you need to carry your luggage up a set of steps and then down another but other rooms have easier access.
- Also Known As:
- Applewood Hotel Guerneville
- Applewood Hotel
- Applewood Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Mediterranean villa in the heart of the Russian River wine appellation, home to some of the world's best Pinot Noir & Chardonnay grapes.The inn offers deluxe accommodations beneath the Redwoods. Pool, Hot-tub, Massage, Picnic Baskets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Applewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.