Nice modern-style rooms (about 14 in all) arranged around the central pool and hot tub area. Pool is heated and the hot tub is super hot. Very nice after a long day on the Russian River. I think no kids under 18 allowed, we really enjoyed the atmosphere lounging by the pool and relaxing with a book.
The bed in our room was very comfortable. We also had a cool fireplace that we used each night. Great location -just a few minutes to Guerneville (a funky little town) and just down the road from Armstrong Redwoods. Breakfast - pastries, fruit, coffee, and juice - is put out each morning in the self-service bar by the pool. Sitting on the deck with coffee and breakfast (and maybe a few minutes in the hot tub) is a great way to start the day. Staff was super nice, helped us make some plans in the area via email/phone before we showed up. We'll stay here again next time we're in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at boon believe the earth and its resources are gift and we must do our part to preserve them. We believe in luxury, design and amenities. We believe a hotel should amaze you and leave you eager to return as soon as possible. Welcome to boon. You're gonna love it here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your boon hotel & spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boon Hotel And Spa
- Boon Hotel & Spa Hotel Guerneville
- Boon Hotel & Spa Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County