“Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Santa Maria ca
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love king falafel... Especially this one. They are so nice here. Very clean. The food is so tasty. I recently turned vegetarian, but I still love to eat a meatless burger with extra veggies. Its delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food, wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

We have never been disappointed when we go here. We live in Guad, which is very small and does not have a lot of dining choices, but we love this place. We call in orders to go a lot and then take the food to a park or to the dunes for a nice weekend picnic. Their burgers come in junior size, queen size, and king...so they make a burger that's just the right size for every member of my family. Their chili cheese fries are great. They have a pretty big menu, besides just burgers. The service is great, its a family run place, and every time I go in they ask how we are doing and inquire about our son. In the age of McDonalds and chain restaurants I love coming to this little place and supporting a locally ran restaurant.

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guadalupe, California
“Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

These people make great burgers, to order. i have never been disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere