“Large Chinese Buffet and Vietnamese Pho” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 44 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Pismo Beach
“Large Chinese Buffet and Vietnamese Pho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The Dragon Palace is your standard Chinese Buffet style restaurant. I have not tried their buffet but it appears to have a large selection that includes fresh sushi plus a desert table. If I'm not mistaken, the lunch buffet was $12 and the dinner buffet was $15 per person. If you like to eat a lot this might be a deal for you.
I went to try out the new offering by Dragon Palace...the Vietnamese Pho! I love pho and was excited to see they were now offering this delicious noodle soup. They offer many different styles including beef, chicken, and shrimp. I tried the shrimp. It was very good but not the best I have ever had. It was nice though to finally have this option in the 5 cities as the closest place until now to get pho was San Luis Obispo. The pho is served in a very large bowl with all the trimmings and is around $9.00. The only draw back to the experience was it was extremely cold in the dining room due to the air being on high because there was a water leak or something that made the carpet wet and they were trying to dry it out.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“I will come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Exelence sea food , fresh and tasty , the price is right , bake salmon on rice is my favorite , and a lot more food , salad and desert

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The best Chinese restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My overall experience was outstanding! VERY clean, great selection, delicious food, and awesome service! We were just passing through on vacation and wish we could have this restaurant in our home town.

• Visited June 2013