“Outstanding Find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Grover Beach B&B and Inns
PlanoTX
“Outstanding Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2006

I went to CA on business, and one of my friends suggested I try the Seaview Inn at the Beach. I was there for a week in the fall. I was so impressed with the hotel that I took my family back at Christmas for a vacation.

The staff is outstanding, rooms above clean, and the hotel has many extra services without extra fees.
Parking is included without charge!!!

This is the first time that I have ever written a recommondation for anything. I just wanted to tell everone that the Seaview is an Outstanding Find.

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2006

clean rooms with great ocean views-two blocks from ocean-attentave staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2005

Me and my family stayed at the SeaView Inn for exactly 2 days. The rooms were really clean, with the 3 minute walk to the beach it was a great convienence. We had a great time with awesome staff and fair prices

• Stayed May 2005
los angeles,california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2005

Wife and I rode Amtrak to Grover Beach Station. Perfect overnight getaway. Seaview is about a 10min walk from station. The Seaview is Simple, but very Clean. It looks like the hotel was revovated recently. Microwave/Fridge in room a plus. Owners are Very Friendly.

Seaview is right in the heart of Grover Beach and is only about 1 blk from Irish pub and Pizza. Perfect after a long day at the beach.

• Stayed March 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2003

My husband and I stayed at the Seaview Inn over the fourth of July weekend this year. We were extremely impressed with the low rates when we booked the room. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to find the staff very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean, large and had a microwave, small refrigerator and coffee machine. We would definitely stay there again and be glad to take our children with us!

Been to Seaview Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Seaview Inn

Address: 150 North 5th Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433
Location: United States > California > Grover Beach
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service
Ranked #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Grover Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Seaview Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Seaview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Seaview Hotel Grover Beach

If you own or manage Seaview Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.