We live about an hour from west gate but after camping a week & driving 10 hours decided to stop. What a gem! Daughter loved the pool & swing set. I loved the hot shower, coffee pot, blow dryer, & comfy pillows. Can't wait to visit in winter...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Westgate Lodge is the most modern lodging facility on Highway 120, located just a mere 12 miles from the Big Oak Flat "Westgate" Entrance to Yosemite N.P., and a short 35 mile jaunt down to the Valley Floor and the many popular features of Yosemite including the thunderous waterfalls, Half Dome, El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and many campgrounds in and around Yosemite. We offer the ideal place to stay if you are traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.Our hotel boasts 45 luxuriously appointed and newly remodeled and extremely spacious rooms. Most of our rooms have two queen size beds, making them ideal for families or groups. The Yosemite Westgate Lodge is a 100% Non-Smoking facility and unfortunately, Pets are NOT allowed. The Lodge has a heated swimming pool, spa, playground, laundry facilities, and an adjacent restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Yosemite Westgate Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite Westgate Hotel Groveland
- Americas Best Value Inn Groveland