“Basic variety.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Redwood City, CA
“Basic variety.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We ate on the back porch, which turned out to be a cigarette friendly porch. A leaf bower made it hard to hear each other for a while. Porch has many dead potted plants and overlooks a parking lot and some shops.
We grabbed our own menus, salt, and pepper off an empty table after seating ourselves.
Very friendly and helpful server.
Women's bathroom out of order.
Many different kinds of food. I ordered a custom salad, which they made perfectly.
Sadly, our dressing was served in styrofoam dishes! It would be great if they served it in reusable dishes. Disappointed in this wasteful use of styrofoam, which does not biodegrade.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Dirty and bad food. Drive anywhere else.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We ate there because it was too late to buy food at the supermarket nearby (closes at 9), and we had the choice of that, and another 2 pizzerias nearby. We chose PJ's because it was full, but boy. It was terrible.
The carpet was filthy. Ancient and crumbs everywhere. Makes me nervous about the hygiene in the kitchen.
The menu was crazy - all kinds of stuff - so I had a patty melt and my husband had a pizza. My patty melt was at best OK. I didn't want to throw it away, in other words. My side salad had really ugly, mealy tomatoes -- and we're in California in August (no excuse.) My husband's pizza was greasy and tough.
We tried to pay with Visa but they don't accept it, and told us to use their ATM, but that was out of order so my husband had to drive to Groveland for another ATM and come back to pay. After he came back, we were ignored for another 10 minutes. Nice. We left a tip because---I don't know why -- but beware this dirty place. (And it was $33 without tip for my burger, his pizza, and 2 beers).

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
mfrank66
“Big Pizza's and HUUUUGE smoothies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Nice small restaurant that serves really big pizza's and even bigger smoothies. Our teenagers loved this informal place.

California
“Flies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Tried to eat there but had to leave after a few minutes as the number of flies buzzing over each table got to be too much.

Ogden, Utah
“Worth going to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

They serve good food and even gave us breakfast after their breakfast hours were over.