While on a business trip in the area, I had the chance to visit Yosemite and found the Evergreen Lodge. EL has a unique accommodation: custom tents, with lantern, air mattress, complete with fireplace, nearby showers, and a morning visit from park facility staff to 'refresh' the air mattress!! While I had reservations to dine @ EL, I cancelled it once I discovered the friendly 'grill pub'- the menu, brews, pub visitors and staff were most welcoming. The next day I took advantage of the day tour to visit the Park itself- for $100, I was able to see it all. I never would have been able to find the great photoshoots and sights with out a planned tour. Met a British couple on the tour, and made plans to hike again the next day. The staff at EL were fantastic: friendly, professional, and made great recommendations of nearby things to visit and see on my way to Sacramento. Lodi was the BEST: lots of wineries, local brewpub for the end of the day- and my introduction to 'garlic fries'. If your $$$ goes further, take advantage of the EL upgrades for lodging...and otherwise, you'll still feel a bit spoiled and indulged the EL staff!!
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.