We went to Evergreen Lodge in Dec 2012 and had the place practically to ourselves. We had a one day guided tour, using one of the guides at the Evergreen, and had an amazing day...even being lucky enough to spot some bears! The lodge itself is a short ride away from yosemite National Park but is situated in a magical spot, with great walks and surroundings of it's own. The accomodation lodges are brilliant and are mainly semi-detached with private balconys and gas fires and are all connected via lamp lit pathways...beautiful at night. All the staff are SUPER friendly and we'll be going back as soon as we can!
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.