Stayed for 4 nights with family in a Deluxe Cabin. Overall a very nice place, nice grounds, clean cabins, etc. However, be prepared to spend money on food...they're the only game in town and they know it. They describe the dining as a Tavern and a Restaurant, but it's the same kitchen with identical prices. Not cheap either. You can get food to go, but you're pretty much on your own for utensils, service, etc. Come prepared!!
As far as activities, I didn't come across anything that didn't involve a fee. I inquired about the Geo Cache scavenger hunt (it was down for two days)....there's a $15 for that. Ping Pong? Pay for your own balls. Want to join the 90th Anniversary BBQ? They automatically add service/tax after the fact (also only non-alcoholic drinks included). Tie Dye T-shirts?? Yep, you gotta pay for that too.
Also, the "Deluxe Queen" does not include a Queen bed, as you would expect. It's a full-size mattress!!
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Fareportal so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.