We really loved Evergreen Lodge; our cabin with terrace with views over the forest, the bar and restaurant and the wonderful surroundings. We enjoyed a great biking trip along the hilly but stunningly beautiful road around the site. Food was of a high standard and the bar provided a good selection of beers and the wine list was also quite good. We also enjoyed a massage whilst there which was also of a high standard. We enjoyed a great BBQ and camp fire smores which I now know what they are! Evergreen was situated very close to the entrance of Yosemite so a very convenient place to stay for visiting the park, which we did and although very busy, Yosemite is strikingly beautiful.
We just had one gripe really; after a very long drive in very unfamiliar territory, we turned up a few ours early for check in and in no uncertain terms were told to come back at 3.30pm. No welcome to Evergreen, no explanation of their site and services, no ' perhaps have a drink and something to eat at our bar and by the way the restaurant is over there'. We weren't even offered a glass of water! We were both quite taken aback by this attitude, but decided to leave it be and asked someone else where the bar was. That is the only reason I have given the lodge a 4 rating not 5.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Fareportal so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.