This is a great place for your next family vacation. Evergreen Lodge is tucked away (WAAYYYY away) off the beaten path of Yosemite. It's a beautiful camp site, with well appointed cabins & a homey restaurant.
They've added some upgrades - notably the patio - which is a great place to curl up with a glass of wine and chat it up with your friends.
The overall vibe of the place is part rustic and part hillbilly. They draw a local crowd in the bar for their live music and it can be a bit dicey.
Overall, the cabins are spare but cute. I wouldn't say they're no-frills - as they're a heck of a lot better than a tent. They come heated, with a fridge and a deck with chairs.
If you go:
- make reservations at the restaurant
- bring items to stock your fridge
- book a biking tour
- know that the drive to Yosemite's floor is about 45 minutes
- if you go on a holiday, it's unbearable at Yosemite
Bring a book & just relax. Take a few hikes, bikerides & tap into their unique excursions. They really are fantastic. Skip the massage hut - it's not relaxing at all.
Watch out for giant spiders!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite