“Great cheap eats!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great cheap eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My wife and I ate here while staying at the Hotel Charlotte on our way to Yosemite. It was the only place open at 8PM in the town, and it was highly recommended from one of the hotel staff. The place is family owned and operated, and the service was awesome. The portions are large, the food good, and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hollister, California
“Traditional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Love love the cabbage salsa. Large plates. Friendly people. Great place to stay a while. We try to get something different all the time. Everything is good. But go with a empty stomach :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Good Mexican and Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We showed up just before closing (around 8:30pm) on a Tuesday and they were pretty much the only place opened. It turned out to be very good. The nachos came with a sort of Mexican cole slaw that was yummy as was the salsa.
I had the burritos supremos chicken and my wife had the shrimp fajitas. Both were quite tasty and filling. The service was super friendly too. I would definitely recommend if you are staying in the Groveland/Buck Meadows area outside of Yosemite's west entrance.

• Visited November 2013
Clinton, MA
“Friendly owner with good advice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not a restaurant I would have tried except on the advice from our inn owner but we were glad we tried it. Food was very fresh and as good as any Mexican food I have tried. Not sure what to order so I asked the owner for recommendations and he was very helpful and gave great advice. Would definitely go bak!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very good meal here on 9/20/2013. The service was very good. I had selected the combo plate of 3 chicken enchiladas with green sauce and my wife order the combo of 3 chicken tacos with green sauce. Both entres were very good. Fresh chicken and the green sauce was delicious.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Cocina Michoacana? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cocina Michoacana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.