“Great Dive” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Vote #1 Best of the VI for 2014. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. We offer small groups and personal service to make your vacation one you won't forget! We can arrange shore excursions from your cruise ship and welcome guests from any hotel on the island. St. Thomas Diving Club is located at the Bolongo Bay Beach resort, right next door to the Iggies Beach Bar.
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
“Great Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Dive was a 10. Joshne was our dive master. I had a bit of a problem with my ears but got it to gather with help from the crew. I give them high marks and will dive with them again

Riverhead, NY
3 attraction reviews
“Great Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I took the Discovery tour. We had a pool lesson with Joshie in the morning. He was really great, well versed, great instructor. We went on the early afternoon 2 tank dive. Lauren was our diving guide who was also super nice, patient, she did a great job. We dove the 200 foot wreck which was the reason we picked ST Diving Club. It was really cool, diving on a wreck is a completely different experience. The second dive was on a reef which was cool as well. Last we stopped in turtle cove and snorkeled with the turtles. Overall we got a lot of water time for the price. Everything was great but it was the wreck and the instructors that really put this tour over the top. Loved this outfit, would dive with them again.

Chatham, Illinois
“St. Thomas Diving Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Truly enjoyed two great days of Scuba Diving with them. Very customer focused and went out of their way to make sure my experience was top end. The staff, Joshne, John & David were very knowledgable about the diving locations. On the second day, I had a free flow regulator that could not be repaired on the dive boat, they provided a BCD and regulator so I could still dive. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone who plans to dive on St. Thomas. When we return again, I would schedule with this dive shop without any hesitation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Exploring a Shipwreck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I went snorkeling at St.Thomas on March 9th, what a great time! The staff was knowledgeable about the surroundings and sea life! The shipwreck was the first stop, and it felt so close I could touch it. Turtle reef was full of large turtles and other sea life! The staff made the day fun and stress free and that was great for someone not used to swimming in the ocean! Had such a great time I even got a sea turtle tattoo before i left to commemorate the trip!

Visited March 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Underwater experience for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We've done private snorkeling trips that have been awesome but very expensive, but this was a tremendous trip and relatively economical. Wonderful crew, for all experience levels. We had two groups of divers- from first timers to experienced divers, and snorkelers as well with a couple, a family with small children and some single snorkelers. We were at our dive spots within 15 minutes and in the water. On our other trips, the boat ride was part of the journey, this trip was all about the under sea views. Jashae was a wonderfully patient and helpful instructor. We'll be back!

Visited March 2013