“Awesome Dive Charter” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Vote #1 Best of the VI for 2014. St. Thomas Diving Club, located on the south side of St. Thomas, is a PADI authorized 5-Star IDC facility that caters to everyone from the beginning snorkeler to the experienced diver. Our staff of knowledgeable instructors is always on hand to provide you with an exceptional diving experience. We offer small groups and personal service to make your vacation one you won't forget! We can arrange shore excursions from your cruise ship and welcome guests from any hotel on the island. St. Thomas Diving Club is located at the Bolongo Bay Beach resort, right next door to the Iggies Beach Bar.
Leesburg, Georgia
“Awesome Dive Charter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I dove with this group while on a family vacation. I'm the only one in my group that dives and the Dive Club was recommended by someone at our resort. I'm glad I called them. They were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure the trip was great. I did 3 dives with them, including a night dive and came away very impressed.

The crew was very friendly and knowledgeable and went out of their way to make the experience great. They setup gear on the boat for you and if you have additional scheduled dives, they cleaned and took care of your gear so it would be ready and on the boat for you the next time you come to dive. In addition to that, they have pickup and delivery service from your resort which is great for those that don't have their own transportation. No need to get a taxi!

I would highly recommend this group to anyone. Thank you very much for the experiences.

Visited January 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Dive Club in St. Thomas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I want to start by saying we have never been diving before and our instructor MARCI was the coolest and very fun to have teaching you. We started with the basics and she makes everything really comfortable and fun. We are planning a trip back and hope to have everything we need so we can get our PADI Certs. I would recomind anyone young, old, beginner or expert to give St. Thomas Dive Club a try. Well worth it!!! Thanks again MARCI you rocked!!! Hope to see you when we come back!
Robbie and Lauren Burbage ( Charleston, SC )

Fort Myers, Florida
“Another Great Diving Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Finally made it back to St. Thomas after two years for more diving with St. Thomas Diving Club. We went on 4 dives over two days and had a blast. Great staff and great dive sites--highly recommend if you are going to be in the St. Thomas area!

East Lansing, Michigan
“Awesome first time dive experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This dive club was great, super friendly and knowledgeable! My wife and I had never imagined that we would want to become certified divers, after this experience, we are motivated to get this certification and enjoy being under water and seeing all the cool sites in the ocean.
We are definitely going to come back to Bolongo Bay and would highly recommend the beginner course for all those looking to open water dive for the first time! SO MUCH FUN!!

Brandon, Florida
“Gear rentals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Easy enough to rent snorkel gear, the staff was knowledgeable and accommodating. The gear was typical rentals, bring your own if you have the luggage space.

Visited November 2012