“Great Juice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 97 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American
“Great Juice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a mocha blast and a cookie...I was looking for more if a blended mocha and this ended up being a little sweet for my liking. The chocolate chip cookie was great perfect chewiness and tasted great.

The juice bar was a great bonus! I love the refreshing green. It was tart, smooth and tasty. Wish I had more time to try out their lunch menu! The food looked amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

California
“Consistently good coffee and baked goods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I recently stopped in to the Flour Garden Bakery locations at Sutton Way and the one downtown by Safeway . I was pleased that both were clean and the customer service was good. I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte at each place and it was consistently good. Pricing is about average for that type of coffee. I have had both cookies and scones, both were really good. A bit out of my price range out of the case, but the day old rack had great baked goods at a deep discount.

Both locations seem to do a brisk business without sacrificing customer service. I actually prefer their coffee over the big name competitor nearby so I will be back and recommend it to others. They also offer internet access which worked well while I was there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Great place for coffee and baked goods.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I truly have enjoyed this place as they have been able to succeed even in the shadow of the big name coffee places. The coffees are always good with many selections to choose from. The pastries, breads, muffins, etc. are fresh baked and delightful as an occasional treat.

Visited December 2012
Grass Valley, California
“Love their soups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have fresh baked breads, homemade soups and salads and all kinds of pastries and cookies. They are a little pricey but they also have a day old rack and you can get some really great bargins there. The Sutton Way location has the leftover soups frozen and at a discounted price also. Friendly staff too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grass Valley, California
“Not one of my favorite stops”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The Flour Garden coffee is not all that good. I like their pastries but I think they are pricey. This seems to be true at all their locations.

Visited October 2011