I have 6 complaints against this establishment.
1. The check in was and should have been my first clue. The attendant was attentive to all but me. She made sure that she waited on everyone in the lobby and answered all calls before checking me in.
2. I went to the bar and had a glass of wine. The bartender promptly left me and 3 others unattended. When it came time to settle up he was nowhere to be found. I waited 15 minutes and finally had to tell another patron to please tell him my room number so he could charge me for the wine.
3. I noticed a 16" round urine stain on the cover sheet. It was late and I decided to remove it from the bed.
4.They had a huge party in the hotel that night. It was very noisy and I could not sleep because of it.
5. I complained to management about the above the very next day at check out. she responded that she would take care of it and give me a call with the decision. NO call.... No surprise as the foundation was laid above as to how this company takes care of business.
6. I called the next day and talked with the manager and explained to him my 5 grievances. He responded to me that he would get on the situation and get back to me. He did. They gave me back $12.
I am going to close by saying that I have never in my life taken the time to complain. It takes time that I am usually not willing to dedicate. I thought the errors where to great to ignore. Its a shame because it is a nice place. The entire work force is a sham. In that situation the only person to blame is the owner.
- Also Known As:
- Holbrooke Hotel Grass Valley
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holbrooke Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.