The Goodland hotel is truly a unique place to stay. The record players and vintage records in the rooms, unique books, and unique magazines make the rooms feel like staying in a "local's" beach home. The restaurant is a very social environment with seamless indoor/outdoor seating through large garage-style doors and a covered patio. They have done an amazing job taking an older style 'motel' and turning it into a relaxing place to enjoy their resort features and the surrounding beach areas. I think it's great for business travelers and would be great for friends and families. I do not think the value can be beat for the the price. On top of the unique place, the staff does everything they can to make your stay personal and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodland, a Kimpton Hotel is a boutique hotel in Santa Barbara's sister city Goleta. This new hot spot features an outdoor pool, on-site spa, fitness center offering daily classes, restaurant and lobby bar. Evenings are filled with live music, movie nights in the courtyard and more entertainment. The Goodland is conveniently located near UCSB, Goleta's business district and downtown Santa Barbara. Stay with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Goodland, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara - Goleta Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn