Soo... We were a little leary to book due to all the mixed reviews..but pleasantly surprised!
Definitely a fun hipster scene.. Fuddy duddies should stay away or come and be ready to have fun!
Restaurant was great, bar was fun and relaxed. Nice heat lamps and fire pits. We loved the backgammon in the lobby too....
We had a room on the bottom floor facing the courtyard and pool. It was perfect...room and bed was comfy..
Friendly staff... We'll def return.
By the way..I stay at a lot hotels for work and pleasure... Marriotts and starwoods all over the world. Was compelled to write a review.. Because if you have an adventure side you, should give The Goodland a chance! Have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodland, a Kimpton Hotel is a boutique hotel in Santa Barbara's sister city Goleta. This new hot spot features an outdoor pool, on-site spa, fitness center offering daily classes, restaurant and lobby bar. Evenings are filled with live music, movie nights in the courtyard and more entertainment. The Goodland is conveniently located near UCSB, Goleta's business district and downtown Santa Barbara. Stay with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Goodland, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara - Goleta Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn