Which was extremely loud (DJ, live band, etc) and gave me a room facing the pool. Would have been nice to warn us before booking.
As another person mentioned, the Goodwin is an overpriced, slightly higher end motel. Even without the party the rooms have a lot of noise due to a lack of insulation or proper sealing of the doors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goodland, a Kimpton Hotel is a boutique hotel in Santa Barbara's sister city Goleta. This new hot spot features an outdoor pool, on-site spa, fitness center offering daily classes, restaurant and lobby bar. Evenings are filled with live music, movie nights in the courtyard and more entertainment. The Goodland is conveniently located near UCSB, Goleta's business district and downtown Santa Barbara. Stay with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Goodland, a Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara - Goleta Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn