My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly, smiling and helpful. We were greeted pleasantly every time we passed through the lobby. The hotel itself is newer with comfortable, nicely appointed rooms. Very clean. The only negative for me were the pillows..they were too small. The breakfast was very nice with a good selection. The hotel is located conveniently near the freeway and within easy driving distance to Santa Barbara, Solvang and nearby wineries. The warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk were a nice touch. All things considered, the stay was a memorable pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta Hotel Goleta
- Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta Hotel
- Hampton Inn Goleta
- Goleta Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Goleta, CA is conveniently located in the heart of Old Town Goleta, within eight miles of downtown Santa Barbara. The Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, CA is situated perfectly between the Santa Barbara Airport and the University of California Santa Barbara. We're also just a short drive away from the Santa Barbara Zoo, Sterns Wharf, beautiful California beaches, and of course, Wine Country. Whether you're here on business or vacation, you'll want a hotel in Goleta, CA that offers all the comforts you long for. Look no further than the Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta, CA for all your vacation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.