We made a last minute reservation here after we cut short a horrible 'Glamping' trip. We were really looking forward to a nice place to be pampered and relax... But we had our beloved Akita, Charlie with us and not sure if we could find a luxury hotel that allow pets. So we were pleasantly surprised that we found Bacara!
You do have to put $150 per pet per night and no room there is less than $500, but the service, location and the food are all top notch. They upgraded our room to ocean view with only $60 more, and we got full access to the spa which is to die for! BTW, it's the only ocean front resort in SB. Our dig Charlie loved lying on the large Terrance with the ocean view, and walking down to the beach with us. Not to mention the resturant-Miro and the Sunday branch are both very good...
So although it's expensive, but you get what you paid for :)
- Also Known As:
- Bacara Hotel
- Bacara Resort
- Bacara Resort Spa
- Santa Barbara Bacara Resort
- Bacara Resort Santa Barbara
- Bacara Spa Resort Santa Barbara
- Bacara Resort Santa Barbara Ca
- Bacara Santa Barbara
- Bacara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bacara Resort & Spa offers a luxurious hotel and family experience right outside Santa Barbara, California. Experience laid-back luxury and contemporary comfort at Bacara. Nestled on 78 magnificent beachfront acres, Bacara provides a vacation experience like no other. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, we’ll pamper you with dazzling facilities, suites and the incomparable Santa Barbara sun and surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Bacara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.