We decided to stay in this hotel based on a recommendation from a good friend. The location of this resort is pretty far from the main area of Santa Barbara. It took about 30 minutes drive to have dinner in the town. The resort is located along the amazing stretch of the Gaviota Coast. It is a family friendly resort to relax and rejuvenate. We stayed at a Partial Ocean View Room, with an enticing peek of the Pacific Ocean. After a good breakfast, we enjoyed our walking thru the natural beach along California´s most spectacular stretch of Pacific paradise. Love the beach!
Good recommendation for family getaways!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bacara Resort & Spa offers a luxurious hotel and family experience right outside Santa Barbara, California. Experience laid-back luxury and contemporary comfort at Bacara. Nestled on 78 magnificent beachfront acres, Bacara provides a vacation experience like no other. Whether you’re here for business or pleasure, we’ll pamper you with dazzling facilities, suites and the incomparable Santa Barbara sun and surf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bacara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Bacara Resort
- Bacara Spa Resort Santa Barbara
- Bacara Resort Santa Barbara Ca
- Bacara Santa Barbara
- Bacara Hotel Santa Barbara