We stayed for one night. The resort is by the 101 but we did not notice any road noise. The site is well landscaped with attractive gardens. The room was large and well appointed with the towel elephant a nice touch. The access driveway into the hotel is easy to miss at night. There is nothing much in the local area so you need a car. We had dinner in the centre of town, so something more central might be better for 1 night. The breakfast area is small and was very crowded. There was a reasonable selection for breakfast, but it was annoying to have to order items like cereal parfait and toast and have to wait for them. Given the room size and breakfast, the hotel was reasonable value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara